Remy Laure's Night Cream has been formulated to lighten pigmentation spots and contribute to an even and bright skin tone, while providing moisture and nutrition during the night. Its vegetal extracts provide a soft and progressive brightening action.
Recommended for: Brightening, Night Use, Hydration, Improving skin texture, Reduce acne scars, and Even out skin tone.
Size: 50 ml
Uses: Home Care
On a freshly cleansed face of your client, apply the cream in upward motion using your fingertips. Massage deeply into skin until cream disappears.
The texture of Remy Laure Brightening Night Cream is neither too thick and nor too runny – it is right in the middle. It has a gel-like consistency which sinks into the skin instantly after application. It feels quite lightweight on the skin.
After the cream gets absorbed, the skin feels velvety smooth and soft. The skin also doesn’t feel tacky or sticky after application. Request client for feedback on cream
Recommend that client continue using the cream at home for at least 15 days. The client can experience evened out skin tone and improved skin texture.
1. Aloe Vera plant with high water retention power, rich in vitamins B and minerals. Regenerating action
2. Macadamia nut oil extracted from an Australian tree, 80% of unsaturated fatty acids, nourishes and gives suppleness, while protecting from external aggressors.
3. Squalane similar to skin's sebum. Extracted from olive oil. . Softening and Moisturizing actions.
4. Jasmine precious extract with moisturizing and brightening properties.
5. Raspberry fruit contains strong flavonoids and anti-oxidants, iron and vitamin C. It favors cellular breathing, which clarifies skin tone.
6. Apple contains Malic acid (soft and natural AHA) which improves hydration.
•Jasmine extract: This expensive material is obtain by
maceration of flowers that have been pick before sunrise. Main
benefits: anti-aging, hydrating and whitening.
•Arbutin: Natural derivative of hydroquinone. Extracted from
a little tree called “busserole” and producing small red berries
loved by bears. It reduces the high production of melanin,
controls the activity of tyrosinase, and even the complexion.
•Marine Collagen: Our skin tissues are composed of 80% of collagen. This protein gives
firmness but also elasticity and hydration. An outside supply of collagen will help the skin to
||All Skin type