Sensitive or dry skins will love this mask containing numerous ingredients bringing comfort, softness, and preventing skin reactions to external climatic aggressions such as wind, sun excess, or sudden temperature changes.
Recommended for: Normal, Dry or Dehydrated, Mature, Sensitive.
Size: 150 ml
Uses: Professional Care
This Cream-Mask is very easy to apply with fingers (brush can sometimes be agressive for sensitive skins). Its soft texture makes it comfortable. It does not dry quickly and can be massaged. Must be applied in medium thickness layer for 10 to 15 minutes, and removed gently before applying final products (cream or serum).
1. BUTCHERBROOM : small bush originated around the mediterranean sea. It has circulatory, diuretic, and vasoconstrictor properties. Its nickname is « plant for heavy legs ». The root is emolient. Butcherbroom tonifies the small veins which are responsable for redness on thin skin of cheeks.
2. CENTELLA ASIATICA : originated in Asia and Oceania, this plant’s properties have been known for 2000 years. The Legend states that Elephants have a long life because they eat a lot of centella asiatica, and also that wounded animals will heal with Centella leaves. This plant acts on unsufficient blood circulation, and on collagen production. It is used as a medicinal plant in both Ayurvedic & Chinese medicines. In cosmetics, it is used for its soothing and regenerating properties.
3. CALENDULA : yellow flower from mediterranean regions. This plant has anti-inflammatory, anti-oedema (faradiol), and anti-oxydant properties (flavonoids). Its soothing and calming properties have been used in cosmetics for a long time.
4. HORSE CHESNUT : it contains Escin which is veino-tonic. This extract relieves tissue congestion and favors decrease of dark circles around the eyes (due to poor blood circulation).
5. LICORICE: the roots of this small bush are used for the extract. It contains strong antiinflammatory active ingredients. Chinese medicine uses it to stimulate the QI (vital energy)